Yes! Our gift vouchers make a great gift for medical professionals, students, and caregivers.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can pay for them using the store's standard payment methods. Once purchased, the value of the gift voucher will be added to your own personal gift voucher account. If you have funds in your gift voucher account, you will notice that the amount now shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send the gift voucher to some one via email.
How to Send Gift Vouchers
To send a gift voucher that you have purchased, click on “My Account” and scroll down to the bottom where it says “Gift Vouchers." When you send a gift voucher, you need to specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the gift voucher to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the gift voucher to.
- The amount you want to send. (NOTE: you don't have to send the full amount that is in your gift voucher account)
- A short message which will appear in the email.
Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before the email is actually sent.
Buying with Gift Vouchers
If you have funds in your gift voucher account, you can use those funds to purchase other items in our store. At the checkout stage, an extra box will appear. Clicking this box will apply those funds in your gift voucher account. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there are not enough funds in your gift voucher account to cover the cost of your purchase. If you have more funds in your gift voucher account than the total cost of your purchase the balance will be left in your account for the future.
Redeeming Gift Vouchers
If you receive a gift voucher by email it will contain details of who sent you the gift voucher, along with a short message from them. The email will also contain the gift voucher number. It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference.
During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter a redemption code. Enter the code here, and click the redeem button. The code will be validated and added to your gift voucher account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 12 months from the date of issue. Gift certificate holders will be given an additional 6 month grace period to spend their gift certificates. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates will expire after 18 months from the date of issue.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Medex Supply website. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Medex Supply is not responsible for lost gift certificates once they have been electronically submitted.
- Medex Supply maintains the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through MedexSupply.com or is redeemed and used to make purchases on MedexSupply.com.
- MedexSupply.com may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- For any inquiries or issues regarding gift vouchers, please contact the store by email.