Yes, we accept wire transfer payments.
Please note the following guidelines:
A completed Wire Transfer Notification Form must be submitted to Medex Supply, along with the bank receipt for the wire transfer. Wire transfers will not be processed until both of these documents have been received and all required information has been provided.
Wired funds may take up to 5 business days to appear in Medex Supply’s account, depending on the processing time from the sending bank and other issues beyond our control. Please refer to payment deadlines, and ensure that wire transfer funds are available as soon as possible. Payments not received by Medex Supply may result in delay or cancellation of the order.
All wire transfers are subject to a $20 fee. Please be sure to include the fee, in addition to the amount of the order, at the time of the transfer.
Steps for sending a wire transfer are as follows:
1. Please e-mail Medex Supply to obtain our banking information and a wire transfer notification form.
2. Be sure that the customer’s name and reference number (quote or order number) are included in the wire transfer payment details.
3. Fax the Wire Transfer Notification Form and the bank receipt from the wire transfer to Medex Supply’s main office at 1-888-433-2300, or send it by e-mail. Wire transfers will not be processed without both of these documents.
4. Please allow up to 5 business days for the wire transfer to be received by Medex Supply’s bank.
Payment must be received within 7 to 10 days after the order is placed to ensure prompt shipment. If payment is not received within that time frame, the order will be canceled.
- Email Us
- Call Us Toll Free 888-433-2300